(2) A flyover over signal free eight lanes Islamabad Expressway has made it attractive for those whose activities are biased towards Islamabad.
(3) Except some portion of Sector G (previously Sector P) possession of plots is being given.
(4) It is being further linked with DHAI 2 Extension/ Phase 6.
(5) A beautifully designed Central Commercial on the lines of Blue Area Islamabad is likely to be launched during this year.
(6) Almost all sectors of this phase are matured except G and Riverview. In both these sectors probability of return is 20 to 30 % in next two years
- DHAI Phase 2 Extension (Likely to be renamed as Phase 6)
(1) After considerable delay good pace of development work on initial four sectors (A to D) has started.
(2) It is to be linked through Phase 5 with Islamabad Expressway and Road KahutaIslamabad as well as with DHAI Valley with a bridge with Bluebell.
(3) Future residents of this phase and DHAI valley will be lucky to reside in the surroundings of Dadocha Dam. Space required for construction of Dam has been identified and feasibility report is under preparation by Govt of Punjab.
(4) This Phase has a cushion of almost 50 % of return but during next 4 to 5 years.Those who are frustrated and holding on their plots must continue to hold.
- DHAI Valley
(1) Of all the projects of Valley has been most controversial project of DHAI. It almost became a stigma for DHAI.
(2) Land acquisition issues, delay in feasibility report by Government of Punjab for Dadocha Dam, its linking with DHAI Expressway, issues between DHAI and Bahria are main reasons for delay of this project.
(3) Almost 650 DHA Homes are ready and being handed over shortly.
(4) Work on many sectors is going on but pace is not impressive.
(5) Due to distant location of valley the expected rise in return is 15 to 30 % in next two to three years. However, holders of plots must not throw away their properties in frustration as having sold these low cost properties they don’t have any other option in any other place with this size of amount.
- Pivotal Location of Bahria Phase 7, Phase 8 and Garden City
(1) By any standard Bahria Phase 7, Phase 8 and Garden City are part of upcoming DHAI City. All these sectors of Bahria are almost developed over 90%.
(2) This phase of Bahria though is temporarily slow in investments but due to its pivotal location in between DHAI Phase 1, Phase 4 and Phase 3 it will rise at par with other sectors of DHAI.
(3) A sizeable portion of additional land is also being acquired by Bahria on either side of RBP to maintain and keep its importance,
(4) Bahria is now ideal place for construction of homes/ residential/ commercial units as its prices are at the lowest. However, Bahria is expected to gain soon at par with DHAI.
- The Final Word is that DHAI combined with Bahria phases 7 and 8 with their rapid development of projects has challenged the quality of living in expensive sectors and prices in Islamabad. In times to come, DHAI combined with Bahria should occupy an important place with their high quality infrastructure as well as secure gated community in Islamabad. Nonetheless the investors must not expect overnight return in properties as rise in return will accelerate with other upcoming projects by CPEC ………
As growth will take place with increase in need of housing.